I told "BC" that I couldn't see him in this picture because I was glowing too muchStarting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Letting My Hair Down
After the week I've had, I totally deserved to go out on the town and have fun and blow off some steam. My favorite bar, Sandbar, opened a new location so me, "B" and some friends decided to grace them with our presence. Within 30 minutes, one of my friends "BC" (who is 27) had a cougar (43) attached to his hip! I was saying how badly I needed to use the facilities but wanted to try to hold it, when the Cougar leaned over and said, "Honey, you don't use the pissers at bars! You know how nasty drunk girls pee." It was then that I knew we were meant to be friends. I went over to the the bar to order some drinks when a guy came up and started talking to me. He offered to buy me a drink, so I felt obligated to sit and converse with him for a little bit. He was actually a good looking guy and was fun to talk to but I could feel "B's" eyes on me, so I had to go back to my friends. When "B" asked who the guy was, I said, "Who cares, he just bought me some drinks and saved you about $15... win-win!" I spent the night drinking my favorite drink (Jack and Coke), gettin my groove on with my jams, and trying to slyly take a picture of "BC's" Cougar. The only semi good picture I got of her is below. The night ended with me giving my number to the Cougar for some odd reason. We'll see if she calls!
I told "BC" that I couldn't see him in this picture because I was glowing too much
Look carefully for the blonde Cougar in the background
I told "BC" that I couldn't see him in this picture because I was glowing too much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment