Thursday, September 2, 2010

Celebration


Last night was "B's" 34th birthday so I took him and his 2 kids to White Chocolate Grill for dinner. The food was delicious as usual but now my bank account is hurting! It was worth it to know how much they all enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. I ordered the Tomato Gin Soup and made them all taste it (yes I even let the kids take a few bites even though there's Gin). Then for the entree I ordered the Grilled Chicken Madeira with the Honey Roasted Carrots (I died and went to heaven). Afterwards, we went back to "B's" house where a bunch of his friends were waiting and we had some cake. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate/peanut butter frosting topped with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. "B" was like a kid in a candy store with all the chocolate and peanut butter. After I took the kids back to their mom's for the night, we all had a nice game of poker during which, numerous rounds of shots were handed out. This "mama" didn't win the poker game and therefore I will have to wait to get my new pair of Hudson Jeans. I'm pretty sure "B" had a great time and he sure as hell wasn't expecting to come home to a house full of friends with a surprise poker game waiting for him. I know I had a lot of fun because when my alarm went off this morning, I had to hit snooze more than a couple times!


No comments:

Post a Comment