Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Week From Hell

Monday morning I woke up to find that my car was stolen! After filing a report with the cops and putting together a plan for me to have a car, I wound up on a flight to Vegas to my parents house. While sitting at the airport I saw an old flame from over 5 years ago. We went to the airport bar, had a few drinks and had a great conversation. It was great to see him but it was also great to see him go. I spent the night at my parents house and the next morning I drove my mom's car back to Phoenix to use for a week while we waited to hear news about my car. Fast forward to Thursday morning and I got the much anticipated call from the cops that they found my car! The only thing missing was the stereo. The burglers were kind enough to leave my 4 pairs of shoes in the backseat, so that totally made my day! After spending 5 hours in the condo parking lot and after 3 different visits from AAA, I finally got my car home.

But that wasn't the end of my Thursday... The Ex and I got into yet another fight because he wanted me to babysit his kids so that he could go on a date. I told him to Fuck Off. After arguing for almost an hour, he lost control and threw 3 toy cars at me and the last one he threw hit me so hard that I now have a nice dark bruise on my hand. Even though I wanted to retaliate, I kept my cool and just walked out of the house and told him to never talk to me again. Of course as soon as the door shut, he sent me a text asking me to come back and talk... I once again told him to Fuck Off, Burn in Hell, and other not so pleasant texts. Later that night he sent me a bunch of texts calling me a drama queen, and spoiled brat, I'm over reacting, and how I need to grow up. Even after all the stuff he did after we broke up (the things are listed below), I was able to be nice and tried to be pleasant but he crossed a line that is not forgivable. A person can yell at me all they want but the minute it turns physical, I'm out. When I told him what he did is unacceptable, his response was, "well you were annoying me and you handled things poorly." He's basically saying that I deserved to get 3 cars thrown at me! I've taken enough Psychology classes to know that's exactly what abusers say to their victims to make the victims think it was their fault and for the abuser to try to gain more control. I'm a strong woman and will not put up with his shit anymore and from now on, he's dead to me.

Why I Hate My Ex:
-Kept asking "The Whore" out for the entire year we dated
-Continuously text flirted with girls while we dated (including my future sister in law)
-Didn't tell me he was unhappy towards the end of our relationship
-Kicked me out without warning
-Broke promise of letting me see boys after our break up
-Broke promise of keeping my secrets a secret
-Told "The Whore" about my health issues
-Put my stuff into storage without telling me
-Not paying me for babysitting because I won't watch your kids while you go on a date
-Threw 3 car toys at me while angry
-Continues to talk bad about my brother while I have never once said anything bad about his family
-Told nanny about our personal issues
-Used boys as leverage to get me to do what he wanted
-Told me that if I would have had sex with him, then he wouldn't have had his coffee date with "The Whore"
-Didn't leave a party early when he found out I was sick and throwing up everywhere while watching his kids

2 comments:

  1. I purposely haven't told my family about this for fear of my brothers having a "Family Reunion" down here.

    And to think, my ex thinks he hasn't done anything wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your secret is safe with me. Jeff isn't talking to me anymore for reasons I can't get him to explain to me.

    As for the ex, well, boys in general never think they've done anything wrong. It comes down to girls being "crazy." Ask any guy to give you one adjective to describe an ex-girlfriend, and 9 times out of 10 the first word out of his mouth is crazy. The other one time it's "bitch." :)

    ReplyDelete