Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Weak Andrea
Today I was going through a box that hadn't been opened since my "Ex" was so kind to pack up all my stuff when he kicked me out. Inside the box was old Post It love notes he used to leave for me on the bathroom mirror and even on the toilet seat one time. I thought I was over the whole crying over him since it's been 4 months since the breakup but apparently I was wrong since I broke down crying and was in a funk all day. I thought I got rid of all that stuff the day I got my stuff from his place. In the middle of us arguing, I saw a picture frame with our picture in it and I fished it out of the box and threw it on the ground and got the other love notes and threw them at the "Ex". I guess during my rage, I missed some love notes only to be found today. It bothers me that when I found these notes, that I wasn't strong enough to just walk over to the garbage and throw them away and carry on with my day. I had to have a breakdown and cry and be in a funk all day. I hate the "Weak Andrea"... I'm so strong with other things in my life but it irritates the hell out of me that the "Ex" can still bring out "Weak Andrea".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment