Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Reads

I just got done reading this book and I will admit that I was laughing out loud while reading it. The things the dad says are just so hilarious and very true. The main reason why I love it so much is that the dad says things that are on everyone's minds but are afraid to say it. I couldn't help but be reminded of some of the sayings from my own stepfather. "Come here you little shit"or when the sewer got backed up in our camping trailer, "you guys need to shit somewhere else, I'm tired of playing with your shit". "I might have all my ribs broken but I can still kick your ass any day, now come here and say that to my face." Ah, the profound sayings from fathers...

My next two books are by Chelsea Handler. I've heard they're hilarious as well and I can't wait to see if it's true.


No comments:

Post a Comment