I am LIVID with this "T" character! He will not leave me alone! I have tries being nice about this, believe me I have TRIED. But my patience has flown out the door and next time he tries to "visit" aka stalk me at work or text me, I will rip him to shreds like a hungry grizzly bear just out of hibernation! It's been 4 months since I've tried to ditch him... 4 MONTHS! I was nice when I broke his little heart. I didn't even point out all the things that were bugging me. I just mentioned the clinginess and his insecurities. Trust me, the list could have gone on and on! I thought after him running away from my work like a scared little cat was the end of it... Boy was I wrong! Here's the text he sent me yesterday
"hope you had a great Easter and I'm sorry we can't talk to each other. I wish it could be different. Hope you're doing well.".
After I got this text I wanted to rip him a new one but no... I was semi nice and just wrote "Please Stop!". I thought the exclamation point would help get my point across a little more clearly. Again I was wrong! Today a friend told me to look on "T's" Facebook. I do my own little stalking an see that he posted an update this morning saying,
"Hopefully in the future things will be how they should be. This is the part in the movie where the couple in love splits up but then comes back together cuz they know that love finds a way... Always here waiting."...
Are you fucking kidding me?! We knew each other 4 weeks and one of those weeks I was sick and avoiding him! I'm SO LIVID and want to rip him to shreds and ask him if he ate paint chips as a kid because seriously dude... Can you not take a hint?!
No comments:
Post a Comment