Sunday, April 17, 2011

You Want Me To Do What?!

Friday was a VERY long day at work. I won't go into details but I will say that I stopped at the store on my way home and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels... I forgot what a good friend he is. Later that night my friend dragged my butt to my first ever yoga class. I always thought it was just stretching and helped with flexibility... Boy was I wrong! Holy crap holding those weird poses really works your muscles! There were poses where my arms and legs were shaking. the instructor was walking around everyone helping to get their poses right, and he tried to get ms to bend more and I said, "I can't do it. I'm not a Russian gymnast!" Of course people laughed at either my comment or at me but whatever, that shit is hard! I went home, showered then went to B's. It wasn't until the next night that my body decided to get so sore that I needed to down 800mg pain pills to help me sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment