Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

Sunday night while working, one of my coworkers got a text from her husband that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Holy Smokes! I can't believe they got the bastard! Now I'm not going to go into deep political or moral view points. I can finally rest easy knowing Osama and Saddam are no longer breathing. Those 2 men have caused too much stress in my family's lives. First, stupid Osama and his little buddies flew some planes into the towers. Did I forget to mention that my uncle worked in one of the buildings, however, that particular morning he was running late to work because he had to take my grandparents to the airport. He also made an impulse buy of donuts for his coworkers. The subway dropped him off in the 2nd tower and for some odd reason he was outside right before the other plane crashed into his building. My grandparents were on a flight from Newark to San Francisco and if you remember it was one of those flights that crashed into one of the towers. Thankfully they're flight took off 30 minutes before the doomed ones. As you can see my family had some close calls on 9/11. As for Saddam, that bastard made my brother go over to Iraq for 6 months. Nothing bad happened to him, thank goodness, but he was still in harms way every day he was there. So when I found out that Osama was FINALLY caught, I couldn't have been happier! Was it right for us to toss his dead body into the ocean? Who cares! He's DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment