Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Update

Wednesday I got a text from the Ex asking me to pick the kids up from Preschool. "um why?" apparently he was SO sick an couldn't get out of bed. Me being the sucker I am, drove to his place, got his car and picked the boys up. As soon as I opened their classroom doors and they saw me, they dropped everything and came running at me for a big hug. Damn I love those kids. Once we got back to the Ex's house I went into his bedroom and I asked what was wrong. "I have heartburn and my throat is so closed up that I can't breath, I have the hiccups and I feel like throwing up"... Oh lord he is such a baby! I give him some heartburn medicine and give him some crackers and water. This is the second time I've seen him "SO sick" and he is an annoying, irritating sick person! He sits and moans like he's having bad sex and always thinks he's dying and always thinks he needs to go to the hospital. Not to mention he yells at me if I take longer than 15 seconds to get water or crackers. I told him he just had a bad case of heartburn and to suck it up and take it like a man and went home.

Friday at work a lady decided to leave her baby in the car, in the sun, in 90 degree weather while she came in to shop! My boss and I almost had heart attacks. According to the customer, "I do it all the time." when my boss mentioned that she was worried about the baby, the lady responded with "I was actually glad to leave the car because it was so cold so the baby is fine. Plus I don't want to wake the baby up". OH MY GOD! I almost lost it! I stormed into the back to get my phone to call the cops and that's when she decided to finally get her baby... Who the hell leaves their baby in the car on a hot day?!

Friday night was poker night with B and friends... I came in 3rd out of 9... Not too bad. B won again and so I made him take me to breakfast Saturday morning.

Saturday was spent having a BBQ at B's with his neighbor friends. This time I remembered sunblock so no red ta-tas for me!

Sunday was just spent with B and 2 of his buddies having a quiet little Easter together. The Easter bunny was very good to me and brought me a bottle of Tuaca and Jack Daniels. Which resulted in the 4 of us trying out recipes containing both liquors... We forgot that we aren't 21 anymore and can't drink like we used to. Poor B had to get up at 5:30am and he was struggling! Thank goodness I don't work until later so I got to sleep in but my tummy isn't doing so well. Damn it sucks to get old!

Isn't this the most perfect rose? I just had to share it with you



No comments:

Post a Comment