Don't mind the pictures that still need to be hung up
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Princess
So I finally have my bed set up... Didn't take as long as I thought. First off, B hates my bed. The only reason he's given is that it used to belong to the Ex. Yes it was in the spare room/office of our house, but I threw a royal bitch fit to get it when I moved out. I thought it was only fair since I got rid of my bed when I moved in. Anyways, I think B has more of an issue with the way I choose my bedding than with the original owner of the bed. I love the gold/brown/red colors and that's what my bedding is. It's not the colors that he has a problem with, it's the material. I don't go for the cotton sheets. Oh no, I have the satin sheets! And let me tell you, it'll be the best sleep you've ever had. You'll get under the covers and it'll be so soft and smooth that you'll be sleeping on a cloud! According to B, "It feels like I'm going to slide off the bed in the middle of the night!" He does admit that he gets better sleep in my bed but he won't admit that it's the sheets, he says it's because I have a firmer mattress... Whatever helps you stay manly! The first time he saw my bed, he called it a princess bed and he felt like birds would come flying through the windows, chirping a song from Cinderella. I can't help it if my satin sheets help me sleep better and that I have expensive taste on a poor girls salary!
Don't mind the pictures that still need to be hung up

Don't mind the pictures that still need to be hung up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment