Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Our Pets Heads Are Falling Off!"

This week and last week have been crazy busy at work (which means more money) and I just haven't been in any kind of blogging mood lately. Monday/Tuesday night I got sick to my stomach and spent the night curled in a ball while my insides took a ride on the porcelain express. Tuesday I tried to call out of work but I already agreed Monday morning to take my boss's shift for Tuesday so there was no way to get out of work. As one of my coworkers nicely commented, "you look like the walking dead". Wednesday thank goodness I had the day off and slept ALL day. My whole body felt like it was hit by a semi truck. Apparently Wednesday was also the day when everyone and their moms wanted to talk or text me and my phone kept going off so I finally turned it to vibrate and tossed it to the other side of the room (I did t even have the energy to turn it off). Now I'm feeling much better even though I lost some money at the casino last night (oh well, you can't always win). Now the only thing that's on my mind is how much "T" is bugging me. I'm so over him. He been bugging the crap out of me for the past couple weeks so I've been avoiding him, which I know is wrong but I'm a little tired of him acting like a girl saying things like, "what's wrong? Is it something I said? Are we ok? Should I be worried about you hanging out with your friends?"... UGH!!! Not to mention all the calls I get! Newsflash... We aren't a couple! Whatever. He's annoying and I'm DONE! Oh and P.s. You can have the flower ring back. It turns my finger green

No comments:

Post a Comment