It's funny how, over time our dreams change or get adjusted according to what's currently happening in our lives. I remember how I wanted to be a school psychologist when I first started college, then things happened where I knew I wouldn't be able to not bring home my work at the end of my day. Now I want to be a nurse but when I finally got accepted and was off the waiting list, I had to decline because of personal issues going on in my life at the time. Once I found out about my medical issues and experienced first hand how hard it is to go through everything, I wanted to start my own Scholarship/Charity. (Contrary to what my ex thinks, you can't just tell the person to take their pills and everything will be fine). For a short period of time I dreamed of getting married... only to have that dream taken away from me. Now I don't see myself ever getting married. Most people dream of having kids... I can't have any so that dream was ripped away from me as well.
Right now I'm a Debbie Downer when it comes to dreams. Get back to me in a couple months and we can discuss dreams again.
No comments:
Post a Comment