Monday, December 20, 2010

Letter 10... Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You Wish

Dear long lost friend,

I really wish you didn't move to the opposite side of the country. Our friendship was the best and the most fun I've had in a LONG time. It's funny how we only knew each other for a short time before you had to move. I'm not going to lie, you were my first friend when I moved here. We started as coworkers and quickly moved to friends who hung out all the time. You knew me so well that I didn't have to say a word and you knew exactly what I was thinking. You could make me laugh by saying things off the top of your head. I miss the old days of us getting into mischief and laughing our asses off. I understand why you had to move... It just sucks how our friendship had to change because of a 3rd person (aka asshole). Just know that we will always be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment