Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Letter 6... To A Stranger
We don't know each others names, even though we should after seeing each other for 6 months now. We see each other almost 5 days a week. We recognize each other and give a friendly wave or a casual "Hi" in passing. We just skipped the formal introductions and went straight to friendly banter. Whenever you're working and I come in to get a drink or lunch, you always give me the bigger size drink. I know it sounds stupid but I really do appreciate it. I also appreciate you giving me the extra shot of espresso in my coffee drinks when you know I'm having a bad day. It's the little things in life that make a person happy. You, my coffee barista, are a little thing in my life that makes my day better. Thank you for working next door and please keep giving me the bigger size drinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment