Let me give everyone a couple lessons about toilet paper. Lesson #1
When putting a new roll of toilet paper on the holder, it is important to make sure the paper comes from the top of the roll and not from the bottom. This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine and it drives me crazy if it's wrong. I have an issue with this at my work and I'm about to kick someone's butt for putting the toilet paper on the holder the wrong way. I've spent a good 20 minutes trying to take the roll off the holder and fix the toilet paper but I can't seem to figure out how to get the roll off and it's driving me crazy! Not only has this person put the toilet paper on the wrong way but they did the same with the paper towels. So I have to get my toilet paper from under the roll and now I have to get a paper towel from under the roll as well... It's driving me so crazy that I try very hard not to use the bathroom at work.
Lesson #2
Under no circumstance is it ever ok to buy cheap toilet paper. Yes you may be saving a couple dollars but is the wet hand after the wipe worth it? We've all had the cheap paper that falls apart and doesn't do the job. Or the toilet paper that feels like construction paper or sand paper. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! So let's keep our hands clean and our bottoms happy by buying the good quality toilet paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment