It all started when I was 10 and wanted "The Clapper", it was by far the best Christmas present I ever received from my father. As a high school graduation present all I wanted was the "George Foreman Grill", my mom laughed in my face when I told her this. Over the years my addiction has just grown to having the "Shark Floor Steamer", the "Shark Clothes Steamer", "Mister Steamy" dryer balls, the "Betty Crocker Bake-n-Fill Cake Pans", the "Chop Wizard", the "Magic Bullet" and so many more gadgets.
My newest love is the Shark Steam Pocket. You can sanitize your counter tops and stoves and so much more! I love it! Why do I love the Shark brand so much? Because it sanitizes everything without chemicals! I hate the smell that cleaning products leave behind. Most people love the "Cool Summer Breeze" that products leave behind because they think it makes the house smell clean. I, however, do not like that smell. To me, a clean house shouldn't have any smells at all! A house is clean when you walk in and see the shiny counters and floors.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go steam the wrinkles out of my clothes for work today.
No comments:
Post a Comment