Sunday, March 13, 2011

JACKPOT

The last couple days I've had a horrible cold and it got so bad that I was dangerously close to losing my voice. So yesterday I'm sitting at work waiting for my coworker to get in so I can leave with B and get some dinner. A couple walks in and we all get to talking. They mention that they're about to move here from Ohio and the husband is a neurosurgeon and the wife is a neurologist... HELLO! B and I exchanged glances and I got so excited and flustered, so B had to take charge and brought up golf. The couple mentioned that they just signed papers on a house by one of the golf courses in town. B exchanged business cards with the husband and they want to plan a golf date for one of the best courses around.

Let's review: I have 2 tumors (6mm and 7mm) attached to my pituitary gland. As you can see in the picture, the pituitary gland is pretty small by itself, just imagine adding two lumps!

New goal: become best friends with this couple and get them to approve my surgery!



No comments:

Post a Comment