Anyways... The other day I was eating my lunch in the back room at work when my coworker poked her head back and said my friend was here. My response was, "what friend? I don't have friends!" I walk out there and no one is around. My coworker said the guy just left. I thought that was odd so I walked to the window and saw "T"! Holy crap, my eyes got as wide as saucers and I practically ran into the back. I immediately grabbed my phone and here's our conversation:
"what were you doing at my work?"
"I was with a friend who needed to get something and she dragged me in."
"Liar! Then why did you take off running when my coworker came and got me?"
"I got nervous and ran. So how are you doing?"
I left it at that because I didn't want to encourage him. Of course I had to share this story with my coworkers who found this so funny. The next day he sent yet another text, "The real reason I went to your work was so I could talk to you and try to Woo you." I busted up laughing and all sorts of replies crossed through my brain but I decided to be somewhat nice and replied with, "No." Good lord, he's such a stalker! What the hell is it with guys from my past always hunting me down and trying to "Woo me"? Just leave me alone!
LMAO!
ReplyDeleteAnd as I read the "mattress mambo" sentence, the "big sister" in me went "OH MY GOD, NO!" because in my mind you are a virgin. :)
Again, it's a big sister thing.