Where to begin?? I've been holding out on you guys with major issues going on in my life and I'm so sorry, but that's how I deal with major issues... I AVOID!
So the last time I wrote a post was about hanging out with the "Ex"... apparently my walls, barbwire and snipers all failed and the "Ex" got to my heart again. We've been hanging out "as friends" and have been getting along quite nicely. Last Sunday, he officially asked me to be his girlfriend again. Holy cow ladies, I seriously sat there like a deer caught in headlights for a good 2 minutes before I finally said yes. I told him that I obviously have trust issues and he'll need to build it up again and to prove that he can be a good guy. Call me stupid but I truly do love him and always will. It's weird and complicated but even after everything that has happened, we still have a strong connection and are best friends. (Don't worry, he knows that he has to work hard for me.)
Now that that's out of the way, I can tell you about my Friday morning. I woke up tired as hell. It was as if I spent all night partying and running a marathon. I could barely keep my eyes open and my brain wasn't all there. The "Ex" (I'll have to think of a new name) needed help taking the 2 boys to school, so I wound up driving. As he was getting one of the boys out of the car, I thought the car was in Park with the emergency brake on, but apparently I was wrong and accidently drove over his foot. I apologized numerous times and he kept telling me that I'm lucky he didn't brake anything. I joked back with, "You shouldn't have pissed me off." Not more than 10 minutes later, as I was backing up, the opened car door hit his chest! I almost died from laughing because seriously, how often do I hit the same person twice in one day?!
This Thursday and Friday I'm watching the boys while "Dumbass" goes on a business trip to Seattle. Next week, I'm watching the boys again while he goes to Texas on another trip... I'm going to get a little taste of single parenthood. Yes, I had some tastes of it back when we were first going out, but now that they are older, they have A LOT more energy! And let me tell you something, the 5 year old has a little attitude now that he's in kindergarten.
Now that you know the major points of the last couple weeks, you may provide feedback even though I'm sure I know everyone's opinion already.
No comments:
Post a Comment