I don't even know how many times I've mentioned to "...." (I have yet to think of a name for him. And he didn't appreciate me calling him Dumbass in my last post.) that I'd love to have a romantic boyfriend. I'm not asking for much. It's not like I'm asking for a candle lit dinner overlooking the ocean (although that would be great!). I'm simply asking for little love notes posted on the mirror or maybe flowers on a random day (not after a fight), or anything else he can think of on his own. Whenever I mention being romantic, he always assumes it has to be monetary... here is where all men fail at being boyfriends. Girls will be happy with love notes, love texts, a homemade dinner, a massage or other little things that show the guy cares. I'm a very easy girl to please. Show me you care and I'll return the favor. Romance is a two way street and after everything I've had to endure, I sure as hell won't make the first step for fear of rejection. Yes, I still have all my fears and then some but I'm willing to take risks to get what my heart wants.

No comments:
Post a Comment