Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Listen Here B$tch
For the past week, I've been soaking in the aftermath of my promotion. While I'm excited and can't wait for the paperwork to be signed for me to start, my friend/coworker isn't so happy. Back in January, she got promoted to the same position as me. Ever since then she thinks she's God's gift to our company. Let me tell you something, she sure knows how to write a To Do list, as far as operations, she knows nothing. I feel like I totally deserve this promotion and apparently so does my District Manager and Manager. My friend/coworker is throwing a total bitch fit about not being considered and calling other managers to complain about this. This is totally pissing me off and I'm about to give her a piece of my mind. "Lover Boy" is trying to keep me from running my mouth but I can only handle so much. What makes me feel better is that while she's throwing these tantrums, she left 2 voicemails to our DM wanting to know why she was passed up. This will not sit well with our DM because she is the type of boss who doesn't like having her decisions questioned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment