Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
HELL YEAH!
One of the managers at one of the biggest stores in Arizona got injured and no one knows when the manager will be back so yesterday my District Manager called me up and asked me to be the acting Manager at that store! Holy Sh@t balls! They'll give me a raise, pay me a bonus each month I'm there and I'll get the manager bonus if we make our numbers each month! Holy cow, I'm so excited and can't believe this fell into my lap. This is a HUGE opportunity for me. I told my "Lover" (that's HIS new name) and really wanted to go out and celebrate but it was the night before he left on his big business trip so we'll have to wait until later to celebrate me being a badass. I was in the middle of telling me parents the good news when I stopped mid sentence and said, "This means I can fire people!". Not that I'd actually fire someone but I do like the power of hiring and firing! Oh I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! This is a HUGE opportunity for me to show what I can do and impress the hell out of my District Manager. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment