So a couple of friends were discussing "The One" last night on Facebook. These conversations showed up over my phone and it also showed some old messages that I'm almost 99% sure I deleted but somehow made it back from cell phone trash land. One in particular stuck out and made me break down and cry. It was a day before "The Ex" and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. He was out of town on a business trip so he wrote a quick little love note to me over Facebook. Here's what it said:
"today is the end of 1 year and the beginning of another tomorrow. I love you very much and look forward to making the 2nd year even better!"
2 weeks later we broke up.
Fuck you Facebook! Thanks for throwing this shit back in my face
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Why? WHY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment