Friday, June 24, 2011

I Dare You

During the summer months work gets VERY slow and boring. Good thing I'm there to liven things up! Today me, my boss and a coworker were goofing off and I made a comment that I was totally craving pizza but didn't want to walk the block in 112 degree weather to get it. There are misters all along the sidewalk but again, 112 DEGREES! My boss told me that if I flirted with the new UPS driver, that she'd buy me a pizza. Boss lady doesn't know that my inner self is a fat kid who will do anything for a food craving! I sat and thought about all sorts of pickup lines to use on the unsuspecting guy, like, "oh you've got a BIG package for me today". When he walked in, we exchanged pleasantries and after I signed (my coworkers thought I backed out), he did the usual and asked what my last name was. I told him and when he started to walk away I said, "I told you mine but you didn't tell me yours." the guy got red faced and told me his last name and I smiled and said "I'll see you later Mr -----". After he walked out my coworkers busted up laughing and as I walked past them I said, "I'd love a supreme pizza and I'm going to take a pee now". Which resulted in them laughing even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment