Monday, May 30, 2011

"It Puts The Lotion On..."

I have come under much ridicule for my nightly routine lately. At least 3 different people have laughed and called me an old lady simply because I lotion up before bed. Excuse me if I want soft, moisturized skin! I do live in the desert with very dry air and I have no intention to be an old lady with lizard, leathery skin.

And also I want to share a new word with you that B's son taught us... Wenis= the skin on your elbow.

My new favorite thing to say to my friends is to make sure your wenis is lubed up... Yes that's my inner 12 year old talking and I'm not going to apologize for being immature because quite frankly, I make myself laugh every time I say it out loud! You should try it on a friend and just watch their reaction and trust me, you will die laughing at their facial expressions. Go ahead and try it, I Double Dog Dare You!

No comments:

Post a Comment