For about 3 months now I've been managing this store with a bunch of needy women. One in particular (assistant manager) has some sort of issue EVERY DAY! First, she needed every weekend off for vacations, wisdom teeth or something. After that she wanted more hours. After I gave her more, she complained that she didn't want so many... This girl was on my last nerve. She finally decided to find another job. On her last night she left me this thoughtful note:
Thanks for the passive aggressive note... BITCH!
One, she's totally wrong, I can give her whatever shift I want as her last one.
Two, she could have returned the keys the next day or just thrown them under the door.
Three, she just wanted to get the last word in.
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
A Work Summary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment