Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Have No Shame

     Long story short, "Lover Boy" and I decided to sell my car because it was on it's last leg. Since he sold it on a saturday, I was stuck at work and didn't have time to put the money in the bank, so he put it in his safe at the house. We've been sharing a car the past couple days and it's been working out nicely. This morning I wake up and check my account balance... Nothing alarming but I thought it'd be a good idea to put the car money in the bank. I ask "Lover Boy" for the money and he ignores me. I ask again and he says it's all gone... EXCUSE ME?! He then tells me that he didn't think I'd need the money anytime soon, so he decided to pay some bills and would pay me back when his pay check got here. I was LIVID. I asked what bills he paid and he said, "Preschool"... Last time I checked preschool didn't charge more than $1,000 a week! I grabbed my phone, his car keys and went for a drive. After about an hour, I went back and hid in the bedroom. I thought I was doing well concidering I didn't rip his head off yet. Finally he gets enough courage to talk to me to tell me he was going to get all my money back and he was so sorry. I went a good 4 hours more not saying anything to him before I finally sent this text to him,
 "You make all of these plans, but you seem to forget that we are not engaged/married, so therefore you can't make certain decisions for me."

He responded "Ok we're engaged"

Me: "No we aren't!"

Him: "We will be in 2012"

Me: "In 2012 huh"

Him: "Yep"

Me: "I won't hold my breathe"

Him: "If I don't think I"m getting a yes, I'm not asking!"

Me: "Then you don't know me"

So... who knows what he's thinking! He said 2012 is 4 weeks away and my response was, "yeah and it has 365 days!" He then decided to laugh in my face and I said that I have no shame. I know exactly what I want and I'm not afraid to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment