I can't stand how Jewish people call themselves a race! It annoys me to no end! One lady who was running for congress in Arizona just got done telling a story on her family coming from Cuba and then stated she was "Jewish American". WTF?! How does that work? In that case, I'm "Mormon American". Where's my box that i check on the "What is your race?" question? You can't change your race. I can't wake up one morning and decide to be African American. On the flip side, a person can become Jewish. Whenever I hear this, I go off on a tirade to "Lover Boy", who happens to be Jewish. He never really says much especially when I ask how a person can be 1/2 Jewish. Then maybe I'll start saying I'm 1/2 Mormon! Being with "Lover Boy" has opened my eyes to things Jewish people do or say that is actually quite mean or rude. For example:
He left his Facebook inbox open and I happened to look and see that a girl wrote a note on how he should dump me and go for her because she's half Jewish! I flipped out! First off she should not be saying that. It's crossing the line and totally disrespectful. But how dare she insinuate that she's better because she's Jewish! First off a person can't be half a religion! Second, how dare she insinuate that she's better because she's Jewish? What the hell is wrong with a (jacked) Mormon? I was raised with strong family values, something she obviously wasn't taught because she has no respect for other peoples relationships. I told him that he needs to put her in her place and tell her that it's not appropriate for her to be making those kinds of comments. Bitch better watch herself before she meets "Grizzly Bear".
Moral of the story:
1. Jewish is NOT a race!
2. Don't mess with my man or you will meet Grizzly Bear
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
You Know What Ticks Me Off?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment