I've been horrible at updating this but I feel like I'm living at work lately. Holiday times are crazy busy and today I had a visit from my District Manager (I'm still the acting manager at my work) and I quote, "you have done so much here! I'm so proud of what you've accomplished an everything looks great."... That's HUGE coming from her! I'm having a celebratory drink tonight.
Anyways, down to the juicy stuff. "Boy Toy" wants me to move in with him. A part of me believes it's only to help with bills but I was strong and said, "I learned my lesson last time and won't be living with another boy until there's a ring on my finger." He promptly send me a picture of a hideous cocktail ring and in return I sent him the picture below. It doesnt have to be exactly like the one pictured below, it just needs to be square cut and pretty. Shoot, it can even be fake for all I care... Not like I'd know the difference! He knows exactly what I want, I don't hide it. The ball is now in his court.
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment